Friday, November 19, 2010

purple!

On Wednesday I went to purple for another publisher lunch (lucky me!) and I made sure not to order pasta salad again like I had mistakenly done before. For eight of us, we ordered TWO baked bries and a lobster mac and cheese to share. Baked bries are a must try at purple. it’s essentially brie baked with phyllo dough and then you eat it with their crackers which are like crack. It is so good. definitely a dish that can instantly make you happier just because it is that yummy. The lobster mac and cheese is also something you can never go wrong with but it was a little watery than usual on Wednesday.

For my main meal, I ordered a half goat cheese salad and a half Italian sandwich. The goat cheese salad was great with balsamic vinaigrette, roasted red peppers and spinach. I’ve never had the Italian sandwich there and it was surprisingly good. It had ham, salami, arugula, fresh mozzarella and then some red pepper chutney. I was so stuffed from all of our appetizers..and was really smart and wore a belt around my shirt to attempt to be fashionable. Not making that mistake again!!



No comments:

Post a Comment